Sunday, October 3, 2010

CRAZINESS

WOW.  Its been a while!!  so much going on, so little time!
For everyone who hasn't really seen...i'm kinda starting a
new gig :)  www.marylessigphoto1.blogspot.com
turning my passion for photography to work!
With my kids being my top priority,  id love to use my
spare time, taking pics!  Ive had such a crazy response
from people wanting me to take their pictures.
Im gonna go for it and see where it leads me.
What once was capturing the little grins on my kiddos'
faces, might become something bigger!  I love how rory
bought me this camera to express my creativity in a
new way!!  ive always loved photography....took classes
in both high school and college, and with these amazing
digital cameras today, the skys the limit.  I have
amazing friends out here who encourage and inspire
me too!!! (which i love!)
On Thurs., i was able to attend a small field trip w tre's
preschool....to a pumpkin patch!!  yeahhhh, i love 
everything about FALL, but not when it's 105
still!!  it was a great time to spend alone time w tre!
(thanks tia!)  
so heres some pics!























1 comment:

  1. Mar!!!! These are so beautiful! I am so proud of you! I love you so much and pray that God brings great blessings from this gift!

    ReplyDelete