Monday, August 16, 2010

C&C

So when Daniela asked me to snap shots of Chloe and Connor, I felt honored...and
jumped on the fun opportunity!  I cant say it gets better than this,
photographing twins who had been born a week and 1/2 ago!! Their fragile
bodies and delicate features made for the perfect pictures!  I know Im
kinda new at this photo shoot stuff, but I think i actually got some great shots!
Thanks Dan and Jeannine for the opportunity! and I looking forward to watching
these bundles of joy grow!!  welcome to the world chloe and connor!!
Here are a few of my favorite shots

















2 comments:

  1. SOOOO AWESOME! You can do our babies when he/she arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay Mary! you look SO good in your photography hat! seriously, love watching you take flight with this. Give it A L L to God and then hold on tight, it is a fun ride! hugs, em

    ReplyDelete