Saturday, August 21, 2010

Modern Cupcake

I loveeee my friends!! and i love how, so many of them are SO creative!!
seriously...my friends inspire me to be creative and encourage me to
continue w. whatever crazy thought i have at that moment!
I love how we all have our little niches.  And how different, yet the same,
 we all are.
As for me, I feel like my creativity has begun to overflow!!! which i love to feel
and see!!  (although sometimes it overwhelms me! )  lol
This whole mommy-thing kinda put a stop to this, for
all great purposes, but im glad to be back!!  Whether im trying to bring
yet another color into my house... whether it be the walls or even spray-
painting my kitchen chairs, or making fall wreaths, or snapping shots w.
my camera, i love it all! And im so thankful that God has put this
desire/gift in my heart! 
An amazing friend of mine, just started up an amazing cupcake business,
called Modern Cupcake.  Yet another amazing pursuit by Jill! 
These cupcakes are delish!  they make you smile just imagining what
they taste like!!  As you can tell the kids LOVED them too...
Happy 2nd BDAY ROWEN!!!
and wishing u great continued success in the future JILL



                                             





















No comments:

Post a Comment