Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy FALL

So with all this talk and excitement for Fall, I think im
kinda ready for it too!  And the last couple nights of
listening to the rain, has helped the anticipation for
cooler weather and all that surrounds fall time.  I love
fall!.. well who doesnt!!  Pumpkin bread, fresh apple
cider, and apple dumplings come to mind :)  If only
our leaves changed here! (thats y we always take a
trip up to Prescott AZ, every fall, to admire the view!) 
So with all the fall decorations popping up everywhere, I
grabbed a couple of inspiring things and designed some
fall wreaths. I know when u think of wreaths, u think
of Grandma's house, but i hope these are the furthest
things from that!  I love a unique wreath on my front
door!  It helps welcome you and kinda throws out there,
what you're all about.  I think it helps my house
feel more like a "home."   I put these 2 wreaths together
this week, and thought maybe i should post these, to
show you all, that you could have a piece of me at
your home, as well.  :) If any of you are interesting in me
designing u a wreath, (or any floral arrangement need) let
me know...id LOVE to do it for u.  i can even ship them!
Hope you enjoy and HAPPY FALL...well soon ;)





5 comments:

  1. DIG the second one...love the deep purple...I want to talk to you about. We have a 9 ft front door-quite large- so I always need a large wreath...I always have one on the door and I'm sick of what I have:) Woohoo! FUN! Let's chat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diggin' these big time! Fall is my f a v o r i t e season and having been raised in Seattle where you actually get a change, we too make a trek up North for a dose of aspen leaves. I'll be pulling out my 'Autumn Decor' in a week or so and once i've gone throught it all, i'll schedule a consult! ;D keep on keepin on with all things creative. -em

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome, I love the 2nd one too... the color scheme is great. Love deep purple too! Wanna come get my house autumn ready?? ;) I'm SOOOO ready for fall, I keep trying to wear my fall boots... but still feel like a dork in our 100+ weather. Oh well, soon right!?
    Can't wait to see what else you come up with!
    Heather ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! How much are you charging for one? I have this feeling you're going to have a website and a fun business up and running in no time :).

    ReplyDelete