Friday, May 14, 2010

Gourmet Lettuce Wraps






Wow. look at me go :) 3 new posts today. I know alot of u
read my facebook post the other day, after tre and the catfood incident,
but for some of my friends, who dont love facebook, heres the story.
So Tre continually asks for snacks ALLLL morning long, after about the
4th, i said, "you've had enough now bud," so i continue on with
whatever needed to be done around the house, to later walking out
into the living room and see Tre munching down on Catfood!. seriously,
are u that hungary??? (wow im a bad mom, for not feeding this kid more!) lol
About 20 mins after i returned the catfood to it's place, i hear tre singing
a song, which sounded to be off in the distance, well i find him, singing
in the dryer, door closed and everything :)
Well as if the day wasnt great enough, we sit down for lunch, a healthy
lunch in deed for tre, spaghetti o's!! (while i TRY to continue on this diet
of 1200 calories a day!!!) Im rolling up tuna into lettuce wraps, to try to save
any calories i can, and tre grabs a piece of lettuce, dumps his spaghetti o's in the
lettuce, and continues to eat the wrap, as I am doing.
I LOVE THIS KID!
I guess when u don't have a huge property of woods, like we did growing up,
u need to be creative!

1 comment:

  1. This Lettuce Wrap post totally cracks me up! LOL... I love how kids just have to immitate mommy! ;) Your blog rocks!! I love that stenciled wall, amazing! We seriously need to hang out soon. :)

    ReplyDelete