Sunday, May 16, 2010

Maddie Lou






O WAIT, i do have a daughter 2! hahaha,
after looking over my "BLOG," i noticed there
is nothing on here, about my sweet baby girl Maddie!! What more
can i say but, she's my angel! She is everything Ive ever wanted in a girl!
She wakes up and goes to bed, saying momma, momma, momma :)
and is ALWAYS willing to give ya a big kiss....mwwwwwaaaaa
I can't thank God enough for her almond-shaped eyes and crooked little smile!
Tre can do NO wrong in her eyes. She looks at him and immediately
lights up! She plays trains, shots guns, and throws balls on his command.
(She can even throw a punch, from time to time!)
And at the same time, she can walk around the house, content as can be, with her baby doll and stroller! I love dressing her up and decorating her room. I love
kissing her cheeks, and rubbing her feet!
Here's a couple of pics i love.

No comments:

Post a Comment