Friday, May 21, 2010

RORY


RORY LESSIG, what more can I say but my perfect "match."
Ive been blogging for about a week now and have not mentioned, Rory!
SORRY! lol.
We have had quite the life together, thus far! Not only have we traveled
everywhere TOGETHER, wined and dined in many amazing cities TOGETHER,
had amazing jeep off-road adventures TOGETHER, jumped off huge rock quarries
TOGETHER, helicoptered around Hawaii TOGETHER, had the wedding of my dreams
TOGETHER...we've also made the most important thing... an AMAZING FAMILY
TOGETHER!
Thanks Rory for the ride so far, for the joys and pains, for the smiles and
tears, you always know what Im thinking or what Im going to say, before i say it!
And even though I expect u to be "perfect," I love u for who u are
And I THANK God for u everyday!
(and thx Jen for this amazing picture of him, I LOVE IT)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mare,
    You are truly gifted with the camera. Thanks for all the pics. I'm going to send Tre and Maddie some of our cat, "Jack." He's gaining weight but I think he's a little crazy. He goes out at night and fights whatever is around and then comes home all gnarly. I hope you all are well. I think we should go to Disney every summer.

    ReplyDelete