Thursday, May 20, 2010

Morning Stroll






So when there's nothing to do in the morning, and I don't feel like
going far, I'm often THANKFUL for the Starbucks, which is right around the corner!~
I also love it for days when i can't wake up, which is like every morning, but...
I love being surrounded by 2 grocery stores, a CVS, Walgreens, Dunkin Donuts,
and tons of fast food, all within a short walk. O yea and i failed to mention
PETCO. Tre loves going here. Whether its to watch the rats run around the wheel,
stare a ferret in the face, or watch the turtles swim, he is usually in awe.
I love how kids are amazed by the little things in life! From the colors on a
goldfish, to the fur on a hamsters back...they are easily amused! And I
often learn from THEM, not to take life to serious. So after grabbing a iced
latte or large black tea, and stopping by Petco, we're off to feed the ducks!
Its a great way to start the day!!!

O Yes, and we must bring TOBY!

No comments:

Post a Comment