Sunday, May 30, 2010

Round 2






So MR. Stomach bug hit our house for the second round this week!
I didnt really enjoy the first round, so im not sure way he decided to come
visit us again, but he did. So much for going up north with friends
this holiday weekend, or seeing Sex and The City w some fab friends, we
were laying this one out!!! So as with any awesome weekend here at the
house, swimming is always a must. Tre has become quite the swimmer, i must say.
It must be from Rory forcing him to swim the length of the pool :) along w. backflips,
dives and all other sorts of flying). Maddie, like I, enjoys laying back and watching
the 2 boys :) (while sipping our ice tea).
Although I was a party pooper and felt like doing absolutely nothing, I
couldnt pass up the chance to snap some pics of tre flying threw the air.
This KID has NO fear.
Hope everyone has a great memorial weekend. And I THANK all of u who have served
our country!!

No comments:

Post a Comment